Hight performance Train Headlight with ultra narrow beam
The company Elektra was commissioned to develop a train headlight, to be used as a replacement module for existing trains.
As an LLFY partner, Elektra used the OSRAM OSLON® Square LED in combination with a Khatod lens.
Using an input power of 40 watts, the resulting lamp surpasses a luminosity of 3500 lux at a distance of 8 m, respectively 2.4 lux at a distance of 305 m.
Elektra developed two versions for the input voltage range: 9 to 50 VDC and 35 to 156 VDC.
The electronics are designed to meet all EMI requirements and are ceramic-based, an excellent electrical insulator and good heat conductor. In combination with a milled aluminum housing, an optimal thermal cooling is achieved.
To withstand the harsh environments, a 6 mm tempered glass is used as a cover.
As a further development, a second optics extends the application range of this lamp. Therefore, there are two versions of beam angles: 5° and 11° x 17°.
- Input Power: 40 Watt
- Input voltage: 9-50VDC, 35-156V DC
- Light: 5.000k CRI70 4.750lm
- Angle: 5° or 11°x17°
- Size: 150x150x52mm
- 6mm glass - IP68 - LM80 Osram LED - Integrated Power supply and EMI Filter – Reverse polarity protection - EN50155 - -40°C to +70°C - integrated thermal protection - 2kg - anodized alumina case - wire connection
- Railway - Train Headlight
- Cable railway
- 40W power consumption
- 2 differen ultra narrow beams: 5° and 11x17°
- According EN50155
- -40° to + 70° ambient temperature
- Osram Oslon Square, Khatod lense