SMARTLINK - smartlighting easy solved
Modern light management, centrally controlled can be complicated. For example, cable missing, the WLAN (Wi-Fi) does not work properly. Why should not each luminaire be given an intelligence?
According to HSi-Elektronik AG, the central intelligence of networked luminaires will not be decisive in the future, but the decentralized swarm-controlled luminaire intelligence will make the race. The hardware and software of HSi Elektronik AG for intelligent luminaires is showing how lighting is self-sufficient.
This technique is fully developed and can be offered on the market. Instead of an elaborate insulation solution with a central coordination unit, the HSi Elektronik AG concept offers exactly the other way of decentralization. HSi-Elektronik developed the decentralized process as a complete solution. Depending on the specific requirements of the room type, the luminaire can be precisely adjusted by the software and hardware components of HSi.
- automatic networking of luminaires with MESH technology
- communication by radio or wire
- circadiane light control
- swarm technology
- presence detector
- motion detector
- emergency lighting function
- operation from DC central battery
- adjustment of the brightness to the ambient light
- night and orientation light
- overdriving by external buttons, eg. For Facility Management
- formation of light groups
- recall of scenes
- operation via APP
- constant-lumen output control
LED Power suppliers/drivers, Electronic and controls engineering, Electronics manufacturing services
Project consulting / LED solutions, LED modules